Hi there crafty friends. I wanted to take time today to let you know that the Joy Clair November Challenge has begun.
Our Challenge Inspiration:
I used the Holly Jolly Santa set being released in November to make my card. I used pattern paper from my stash as the background and adhered it to pink cardbase. I then used my big shot and circle dies from Kat to complete the cuts. Stamped images are the toy bag and sentiment. I used water color crayons to complete the project.
For your creation you can use at least three colors from the board and/or use the photo as theme You will have the entire month to participate with unlimited creations. Just keep in mind that all needs to be new, not back linking and you need to include the link to our Challenge in your blog post!
The random winner will receive a $25 gift card from Joy Clair Store and will be announced on November 30, 2016!!!
- Create a new card, bible journaling or project using the theme or photo inspiration of the challenge posted above.
- Post your project on your personal blog or online gallery.
- MUST directly link to the Joy Clair blog in your post. (Or entry will not count)
- Add a direct link to your project using the InLinkz
- Projects must be NEW, no back linking, please.
- Number of entries is unlimited.
- Use of Joy Clair products is optional.
Please follow Joy Clair's facebook page, Color by Faith Bible Journaling facebook page, Instagram and Twitter, be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page and Youtube channel for your inspiration!
Thank you for stopping by and please come back again soon!