I am using our technique of the month of Layers for these projects, and really had a bit of fun.
For this first project, my recipe to make is:
- 4.25" x 5.5" white card base
- 4" x 5.25" purple layer
- 3.75" x 5" embossed layer using Cuttlebug "thanks" embossing folder.
- 4.5" ribbon strip tacked on each side and knotted to one side
- 3" purple circle layer
- 2.5" white circle layer, position the stamps on this layer for best fit, and stamp using Memento Grape Jelly ink.
- use double stick tear tape to adhere the circle layers together and trim off the bottom 1"
- adhere all layers together using double stick tear tape.
- at this point this project is complete
For my second project many of the steps were the same:
- 4.25" x 5.5" card base in black
- 4" x 5" white layer embossed with 2" run through "Tiny Dots" embossing folder, and pattern paper layer 3" x 3.75"
- red ribbon 4.75" long knotted on one side
- 3" black circle layer
- 2.5" white circle layer, stamp 2 balloons in the background using Memento Gray Flannel, and 1 heart balloon to layer, Color using Memento London Fog and Lady Bug markers, leaving accent lighting. Color the balloon ribbons using the same colors. Happy Birthday sentiment is also stamped using Gray Flannel.
- Adhere panels together using tear tape, attach heart balloon using foam dots, and the balloon ribbons using On Point Glue.
I hope you have enjoyed my projects today, I really had a great time making them and see more of this style in my future.