Greetings friends and fellow crafters. LeeAnn here with a project made for the Kennedy Grace team, I chose to make a fun water color card using the new Friendship Blessings stamp set and a few sequins from the Autumn Blessings Mix.
The process I used to make this card is as follows:
- Using VersaMark I stamped the image on watercolor cardstock.
- Using Imagine Clear embossing powder and my heat tool I heat embossed it.
- Using Gansi Tambi watercolors from Kuretaki I painted the stems and flowers, choosing the colors in the Autumn Blessings mix.
- Using Distress Oxides in Broken China and Cracked Pistachio I completed the background.
- The next step was to add the sentiment which I did using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- After the project was completely dry, I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the flowers.
- I used On Point Glue to add the sequins to my project.
I hope you have enjoyed my project today and will come back daily and see what my team mates have created for you.