As you will see I did not make a card this time, I went with a tag because this stamp set is so large the image would not fit on my normal US sized a2 card base, it took some creative doing to work it so my stitched tag was even long enough.
- I started with an 11" x 4.25" sheet of Recollections 110 lb card stock.
- I used my Tonic Stamp Press to stamp out the image and sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- I used a tag die from Die Cuts and More and first cut the top half using my Big Shot, then stopped, adjusted the die down some, and put it through the big shot starting at the bottom end, this way I was able to extend the length further than the original size of the die.
- I colored the image using my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers: MB2/MB3 for the hair; YB2 for the pants and PV1/PV2 for the shirt/bra.
- The final touch was having fun with Nuvo Crystal Drops. I totally blame Loti for my new found love. I did not have any Nuvo and had resisted until there was a bottle in my Design Team package, well played my dear. I used the Nuvo to simulate confetti to match the sentiment on my tag. Nuvo Crystal colors used : Pale Gold, Liquid Mercury, Bubblegum Pink and Wisteria Purple.
I hope you have enjoyed my project today and please be sure to follow Mama Makes on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.