Greetings friends and fellow crafters. LeeAnn here today with my inspiration entry for the Joy Clair November Challenge.
This image is what we were given to work with for inspiration along with the technique of using stencils. I hope you enjoy what I came up with.
For my entry I brought out the "Fall Leaves" stamp set that was released in August 2017.
- To make my project I first used a stencil from my stash and "Bo Bunny" Copper glitter paste on Recollections 110 lb white cardstock.
- While allowing that to dry I stamped the leaves using Butter Toffee and Rich Cocoa Memento Dew Drops.
- I used my Scan N Cut to die cut the images.
- From that point I arranged the leaves in the order of the wreath and attached them together with Tear It! Tape.
- The wreath was then attached using foam tape for dimension.
- I stamped the sentiment using Copper Brilliance ink, and rounded the corners of the block with my Crop-A-Dile.
- My base is an a2 4.25" x 5.5" in peach, with a kraft layer of 4" x 5.25" and the final top panel is 3.75" x 5".
We have an awesome giveaway! Enter for a chance to win a gift card worth $25 from the Joy Clair Store! The Winners will be announced on the Joy Clair Blog.
Prize: Two gift cards of $25 each from Joy Clair Store.
Winners will be announced on Joy Clair Bog on February 28.
Dates of the blog hop: Feb 3 - Feb 6. Comments until February 6.