Greetings friends and fellow crafters. LeeAnn here with my project for the November Joy Clair Blog Hop.
I had fun with this project and I do hope you enjoy it as well.
SO, I went to work, and using the new November Release Joy Clair Color By Faith stamp set titled "Send Me", I went to work and came up with this little masterpiece.
The process used to make this card:
- First thing I did was using my Stamp Platform I randomly stamped the luggage using Memento Rich Cocoa.
- I then changed stamps and stamped the little Passport using Memento Nautical Blue.
- I stamped the globe using Memento Tuxedo Black.
- and my last stamping was the airplane with the air trail in Gray Flannel.
- Once I had all my images stamped and dry I masked off the images using clear contact paper.
- Using a Tim Holtz stencil from my stash I tacked it down to my craft mat and used Vintage Photo Distress Oxide to leave the impression on my card panel.
- I then removed the stencil and sprayed with Tattered Angels shimmer spray to complete the project panel.
- Using Tear It! Tape I attached the panel to a kraft card base, used my Corner Chomper Crop-A-Dile to rounder the corners off and with that my project was complete.
I hope you have enjoyed my project today, please be sure to leave a comment and hop over to the rest of the team's blogs and check out their projects as well. Blog is up next... the list is below.
Let's start the fun with the creativity and remember that we always have prizes for our readers and visitors that comment HERE in our corporate blog and in ALL the designer blogs during the hop.
Just leave your comments and tell us which is your favorite stamp set of this release!
Here is the complete list of The November Blog Hop:
LeeAnn McKinney--You Are Here
Have fun and enjoy!!!
Prize: One gift card of $25 from Joy Clair Store.
Winner will be announced on Joy Clair Bog on November 30.
Date of the blog hop: Nov 2
Please follow Joy Clair's facebook page, Color by Faith Bible Journaling facebook page, Instagram and Twitter, be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page and Youtube channel for your inspiration!
Thank you for stopping by and please come back again soon!