Greetings friends and fellow crafters. LeeAnn here with my first post with the Creative Vision Stamps design team.Using the Giraffe from the Animals Foilables set and Pretty Penny Foil, I put this project together. The steps to make this project are as follows:
1. Turn on my laminator (Scotch) and let it heat up while I moved ahead to my background.
2. Using Distress Oxide Inks in Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade and Picked Raspberry I blended my sunset background on Bristol Smooth Paper.
3. I used a circle die to cut the sunset out and affixed it to my black background piece with double side tape.
4. By this time my laminator was nice and hot and I folded a piece of copy paper in half, put in the Toner Sheet from Foilables 58 and a 4" section of the Pretty Penny foil.
5. When the page came through my laminator I turned over and sent it through again upside down.
6. Once it came through, I allowed a few minutes to cool and peeled back the foil and it was beautiful.
7. I then put the Giraffe page in the same copy paper and the negative of the same foil Pretty Penny sheet so I could have the pretty swirls.
8. I ran this through my laminator twice as well, so that the pretty swirls were now attached to the giraffe like spots.
9. I then cut out the giraffe using my Scan n Cut.
10. I used foam adhesive and clear dots to attach the giraffe to my background piece, and after diecutting Hello out of Coral paper, I attached using my Xyron X.
11. Final step on this project was to add 3 yellow matte enamel dots in the upper left corner.
Recap of items used in this project:
|Pretty Penny Foil|
If you like what I created today, you can shop www.creativevisionstamps.com and use my Design Team discount code to receive 10% off your next order of $20 or more. Enter my code: LEEANN10 at checkout. (It is valid on regular priced items only, doesn't count toward shipping and taxes, and cannot be used with their custom stamp service.)