In making this project I used the "Carry On" clear stamp set available at Creative Vision Stamps. The process was as follows:
1. I stamped the stacked luggage from the stamp set with Versafine Onyx Black ink and heat set it using Clear embossing powder.
2. I cut the image using my Scan N Cut leaving a small border, and then while the shape was on the machine I increased the size of the border and cut from Kraft cardstock.
3. I colored the stacked luggage image using Chameleon markers, I love how the markers leave a graduated blended design as the color changes.
4. The background paper for my project is from Doodlebug Designs "Flea Market" 6" x 6" paper pad, and is the front and back of one page.
5. The sentiment is stamped on white 110 lb cardstock, die cut and layered on brown to match the other layers. I did heat emboss using Copper Embossing Powder.
6. The sentiment tags are attached using brads. All layers are added using double stick tape except the luggage background page in which I used fun foam.
Items used in this project:
If you like what I created today, you can shop www.creativevisionstamps.com and use my Design Team discount code to receive 10% off your next order of $20 or more. Enter my code: LEEANN10 at checkout. (It is valid on regular priced items only, doesn't count toward shipping and taxes, and cannot be used with their custom stamp service.)